FAQ holiday apartments
- How does the booking process work?
To make a reservation with Stay Barcelona Apartments please contact us to confirm the apartment is available. Soon you will be able to book online.
- How do I pay the booking?
To book the chosen apartment, you will be required to pay 25% of the total amount of the booking. Please contact us (0034 93 514 16 59). You can pay by phone, through a bank transfer or by credit card; send us an authorization form by mail to email@example.com
The rest of the total amount must be paid in cash at your check-in date. Soon you will be able to do the online prepayment.
- Are the prices per person or per apartment?
The number of guests will make the prices different. Very soon our website will calculate the total cost for you, for now please contact Stay Barcelona Apartments to confirm the total price of your reservation.
- Which is the minimum stay?
The minimum stay is 3 nights, except special seasons. Please contact us for further details.
- If we are a group, shall we book more than one apartment at the same building location?
Yes, you can. We offer several apartments at the same building location. Please contact Stay Barcelona Apartments for further information.
- How do I get my booking confirmation and the rest of the important information?
After you have paid the prepayment and you have given us your important personal data (name, email, phone number…) you will receive an email confirming your booking has successfully registered and also all the details of your apartment (address, phone number of our welcome staff and how to collect the keys…), all the information you will need to know about your reservation with us.
- What happens if I want to cancel my reservation?
If you want to cancel your reservation please send us an email. Also take note cancellations by phone will not be valid.
With no exception, the reservation deposit is non-refundable. All cancellations must be done by fax or e-mail.
- If you cancel less than 15 days before your arrival date Stay Barcelona Apartments will proceed to charge the 100% of the total amount without cleaning fee.
- If you cancel your reservation 30 days before or less we will charge you the 25% of the total amount without cleaning fee.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 30 days before your arrival date we will charge you 20% of total amount without cleaning fee.
- Do I have to pay a damage deposit if I book an apartment?
Yes, there is a damage deposit. You will pay by credit or debit card upon your arrival (with an extra comission of 1%) and will be refund at the same credit card number between 3 and 8 days after your check-out and the verification of the apartment. The amount will change between 300€ and 500€ depending on the apartment. Please check the information of the apartment in our website.
- Are supplies (water, electricity, gas) included in the total price?
If your reservation is for days or weeks, the supplies are included in the total price. If you want to make a monthly rental please contact Stay Barcelona Apartments for further information.
- My arrival day: Can I pay the balance due with my credit card?
Yes, you can pay balance due by credit card. Please contact us for more details.
- What should I do to collect the keys of the apartment I have booked?
Please contact our welcome staff (you will receive the phone number in your email confirmation). As soon as you arrive at Barcelona, call us and we will arrange a meeting at our office or directly at the apartment.
Our welcome staff will hand over the keys and also show you around the apartment. Occasionally, you may have to come to Stay Barcelona Apartments office to get your keys and all the information required.
- How can I get to the apartment from the airport?
Stay Barcelona Apartments offers their customers a transfer service from the airport directly to the apartment. Please contact us to obtain more information.
If you prefer to take the bus you can take the Aerobús from the terminal to the city center (Plaça Catalunya) and the subway to the apartment.
If you arrive in Barcelona by train you can also book your transfer service. Please contact us.
- At what time is it possible to check-in to our booked apartment?
The apartment will be available from 14:00. Please kindly take note if the apartment rented is ready before that time, we will do our best to accommodate you as soon as possible. However, if the apartment is occupied, the check-out time is 11:00 and we must get the apartment ready for you.
Also, please remember your arrival will not be the only one on the same day.
Please note that:
If your check-in is after 21:00 there is a 30€ extra fee.
If your check-in is after 00:00 this charge will be of 50€.
Our check-in time is until 02:30.
- At what time is the check out from the apartment?
Our maximum check out time is before 11am. If you want to stay longer, please contact Stay Barcelona Apartments before your arrival time and we will try our best to accommodate your needs. Also take note that late check-out, depending on the time, will have a charge.
- Do I have to bring towels and bed linen with me?
All our apartments are provided with bed linen and towels, everything included in the total price of the apartment.
- Cleaning service is during my stay? Is the cleaning fee included in the total price?
The cleaning fee is included in the total price of the reservation. If you require any cleaning service during your stay, please ask for availability and prices during your booking process.
- What happens if I break something?
Please contact Stay Barcelona Apartments as soon as possible. We will do our best to fix or replace the item/s broken and we will determine if we need to charge you or not.
- I am travelling with a baby and I need a baby cot. What can I do?
Take note you can ask us for a baby cot and a baby chair. There is a € 30 fee; please contact us for further information.
- Can I bring a pet?
Some of our apartments are pet-friendly. Please contact us to know the additional fee that must be paid at the apartments.
- What can I do if I need help or any request during my stay?
Our Stay Barcelona Apartments staff will be available during working hours to answer any of your questions or queries. In case of emergency only, please contact our 24 hr. phone number provided at your check-in date.
- Where can I leave my luggage?
Please take note there are some lockers at the city center: c/ Estruc, 36, also at the Train Station in Sants, Estació de França and Passeig de Gràcia. It is not possible to leave the baggage in the apartment or store it in our office.